Here are some tips from a Vastu and Feng Shui expert for a life full of harmony.
In the present complex scenario, we do not find time for ourselves to analyse the various reasons that lead us to failures in health, wealth or relationships. Most of these problems are connected to major Vastu and Feng Shui defects. Dr Snehal S Deshpande lists some commandments which may help you to increase positive energy in your home:
- Always stand in the centre of your house with a compass in your hand to find out the directions of your house. The main entrance is the mouth of a house which brings in the energy. Avoid a property which has a door facing south-west, as it is the entry of the devil energy and brings in struggle and misfortunes. If your house already has one, fix two Hanumanji tiles outside the door and see the difference.
- Mandir or altar is the king of all Vastu rules — place it in the North-East and everything will start falling in place. Also, face the East while praying.
- Kitchen is the symbol of prosperity and should be ideally placed in the southeast. Kitchen in the North or North-East may bring financial and health problems. In this case, hang three bronze bowls upside down on the ceiling but do not hang over the stove.
- Master bedroom is the key to enter the door of stability and it must be in the South-West. You should sleep with your head in the South or West. But a breadwinner must never sleep in the North-East .
- Bathrooms and toilets have the energy of ‘hell’ which are best in West or South. But should never be in North and North-East or they bring financial, health and educational problems.
- Centre is the nose of your house from where your house breathes. It must be open and clutter-free. A wall here gives stomach and financial problems so fix a zero watt blue bulb on this wall and keep it on 24×7 .
- Cuts in any direction make a house paralyzed, mainly cuts in South-West, North, North-East and South-East give serious problems. There are many mysteries and secrets regarding the cuts and their cures.
Now, a rapid-fire round of cures
- Never use too much of bright colours such as red and purple for decorating your house or they may enhance sickness energy in the house, if any.
- Do not keep pictures of water or a fountain in your bedroom. It might adversely affect you.
- Do not keep your mandir/temple under any beam or cupboard or you will be always under stress.
- Do not keep heavy objects in the North East and North or it may block your finances.
- Do not keep bonsais in the house or they will hamper the growth in the respective area of your life.
- Mopping the floor twice a week with sea salt water will help you clean your house of negative energy.
- If arguments are the main ruling energy in your house, play a musical CD four-five times in a day and experience the calmness in the house.
News Source: (TNN)